Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The first day.....

Today my little belly monster turned one , he is wise beyond his year, and I am certain that in this time he has taught me exponentially more than I have him.my little man man, my belly monster,llewellyn, ellyn, beebah, the baby man has been my strength, my inspiration, and most of all my family. I find in him and my lady the strength that only comes with numbers, this number, the magic number being three. And while we hope for this number to grow,(in the near future) , for the time being we may be small ,but we are strong.As I am not a mathematician, they tell me that our very existence is nothing more than a matter of numbers, I have faith in my numbers, I will plant them as a farmer does seed, and watch them grow , as he has, as I have, as we have. So on this day the fourteenth of June I will celebrate with anyone that wishes to raise a glass, tip a hat, or sing along. Today we sing for my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment